On this page you will find information on enrolling in the 2020 General Election and referendums in accessible formats.
Check the full guide to the 2020 General Election and referendums in the accessible formats below:
- Audio (MP3 2.6MB)
- Large print (PDF 216KB) or Large print (WORD 33KB)
- E-text (EPUB 365KB) an e-book file format supported by many e-readers
- Easy Read (PDF 15MB)
Information about the detail of the referendums is available in accessible formats on the referendums website:
- Referendum information in accessible formats (referendums.govt.nz)
Telephone Information Service
You can also call Blind Low Vision NZ’s Telephone Information Service (TIS) to find out more about the general election and referendums.
Visit Blind Low Vision NZ’s website to find the toll-free number in your area. Once connected, select the topic to listen to the audio:
- TIS Phone > Dial 731 > 2020 General Election Information
- TIS Phone > Dial 732 > End of Life Choice referendum
- TIS Phone > Dial 733 > Cannabis referendum
- TIS Phone > Dial 734 > Telephone Dictation Voting at the 2020 General Election
Our blind and low vision accessible formats below are currently being updated to reflect the changed election date. Check back soon!